Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family Pictures {2011}

There we are...
{2 more coming this Spring, both GIRLS!}
 My Boy and I
 The Parents :)
Sorry for the picture overload, but I have a lot of favorites
My Bro and his family {+bun in the oven}
 Mr. Bryce {2 years old}
 Gabrielle and Stella {age 5 and 3, their sister is the other bun in the oven}
 My Sister Heidi and her family
 My Sis and Bro-in-law and their Grandkids
 Her Daughters {Jentry, Tara & Jenny}
 Jenny & Jeremy
 Jentry and Tae {age 7}
 {The Kids}
Carson {mine} 9, Bryce 2, Junior 5, Gabby 5, Stella 3,
Adilynn 7, Taelynn 7, Isabelle 1
After pics, my Sister Heidi hosted our Family Chrismas Party.
It was a blast, we played "Minute To Win It", the kids acted out the nativity (adorable!),
the kids opened their gifts from each other {more on that later ;)}. And we ate and ate and ate some more,
my sister is a wonderful cook!
Merry Christmas ALL!

No comments :