Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday {Flea Market Fancy Quilt}

Ok, so I'm obsessed with the Flea Market Fancy fabric line...
I'm working on this beauty, and I'm in L.O.V.E!
I had been collecting this fabric for sometime now, waiting for the perfect pattern...
Then last year, while standing in the check-out line at Safeway, I spotted the Feb 2011 issue of "American Patchwork & Quilting" the angels in the heavens started singing! I knew it was the one.
{The pattern/kit is American Jane if you'd like to check it out.}
 It's growing and growing... so much that I needed to lay my design board horizontal
 Even the Daschund is in love <3
I've been paying up to $30/ fat quarter and putting myself through bidding wars on ebay for anything I could get my hot little hands on...
Then, a few months ago I was notified that Pink Castle Fabric would be selling reprint,
(geez, now ya tell me!) so I have more coming in March :)! I probably have enough on hand to complete the queen size quilt, but it will be nice to have the wiggle room.
In the meantime my design wall has the"no vacancy" light on.

2 comments :

Jenny said...

This is a fantastic quilt!! I love it!! I think your blog is great too!

Rosemary said...

I love this! What is the name of the pattern?